Monday, October 6, 2008

5 Pasadena readings booked for December 2nd, 3rd, 4th


Hi-

I just got a confirmation from Pam Gaggioli who runs the children's book section at many Pasadena libraries.  We have been speaking about booking dates for a while now so I am very excited to be confirmed with dates.  Also, my Palms library reading was very fun.  The kids really liked the Sparky stickers and we all had a 'color your own Sparky' session after the reading.  I had kids all day at my WeHo booth coloring.  THAT was awesome!!!  I am going to post those here and on 'Image Gallery' on my home page very soon!  The pictures are ADORABLE and I will scan and post some of their art as well!  Here are my Pasadena dates and times...

• Tuesday, December 2 at 11:00am 
San Rafael at 1240 Nithsdale Road
• Wednesday, December 3 at 10:15am and 11:15
Hastings at 3325 E. Orange Grove Blvd.
• Thursday, December 4 at 3:30pm
Lamanda Park at 140 S. Altadena Drive

Hope to see you there!!!

Gillian