Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 Readings at The Center For A New Generation (Feb. 17th)!


Hi there-

I was watching "The View" Thursday morning.  On it was Condoleezza Rice who discussed a children's foundation she started to increase literacy for children grades one to eight.  It is based in Menlo Park, California.  I jumped up and Googled it.  I left a message saying I was doing readings and signings all over the country for just that reason.  I got an excited call from them not more that ten minutes later!  Now, I have a Reading & Signing, Q & A and Coloring Session for two different age groups set up for Tuesday February 17th at 3:30PM and 4:30PM!!!  They also asked me to be a part of an auction event scheduled for May of this year.  I said I would love to!

Sparky and I couldn't be happier!!!

Gillian