Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I started a new business for extra income so I can continue to work on my books!


Hello-
Yes, I started my own business as an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay cosmetics.
I love it so much!  It gives me total freedom to work around my writing instead of fitting writing in with my work schedule.  Everything about it is on my terms with complete flexibility to build my business and write and do my book events or even take a film job, all as I see fit.  How great is that?  So great!

Please contact me for a Sparky the Wonderfish reading and or Mary Kay beauty products!  We could have a party doing both, something nice for mom or dad and the kids!!!

Mary Kay Inc.
Gillian Hutshing
Independent Beauty Consultant
gillianh@marykay.com
http://www.marykay.com/gillianh