Monday, April 19, 2010

Gillian at Los Angeles Times Festival of Books UCLA campus, Sat. Sun. April 24,25!

Hi there-

Just a friendly reminder saying COME VISIT ME at the 30th Annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books this coming weekend of April 24, 25 on the UCLA campus. I will be at the Greater Los Angeles Writers Society (GLAWS) Booth #624 ALL DAY both days! I am chairman for this event, which is the largest Book Fair on the west coast. It should be a blast!

Better yet CLICK the link, to buy a Sparky T-Shirt and WEAR it at the festival! Way to REPRESENT!!!

With love,
Gillian & Sparky

P.S. I will not be signing books as I am sold out at this time. But I will be there with buttons and other swag for purchase, as well as giving out FREE coloring sheets and stickers!!!

I hope to see you there!!!