Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Barnes & Noble The Grove LA (June 14) Photos!










Hi!

The Barnes & Noble event at The Grove location was fantastic!!! (This is the Flagship Store on the West Coast) I had a video presentation on a big screen. I gave FREE Sparky the Wonderfish Stickers and Coloring pages and we colored Sparky! This B&N location purchased over 40 copies... All SOLD, except a few copies at this event!

*I have booked another event at this B&N Grove location, August 18th for over 100 Kids!!!

Ten time Emmy Award-winning cameraman, Jim Velarde shot my presentation as well as testimonials of the kids and my interview regarding my "Sparky the Wonderfish Gulf Coast Hope & Literacy Tour" plan...

Most important Q&A for me was the description of my passion for my "Sparky the Wonderfish Gulf Coast Hope & Literacy Tour" which is looking for a sponsor...

More information and photos SOON!

Talk soon!

Gillian & Sparky