Sunday, April 26, 2009

LA Times Festival of Books UCLA '09 Photos & Positive Feedback!







From Jim in photo #2, wrote me these kind words...

"Having taken my 6 year old granddaughter to several book readings at our local Library. She has never responded with such enthusiasm and infectious interest to any other children's book before. SPARKY THE WONDERFISH : A story of how love creates magic has become her favorite children's story. She's now looking forward to seeing the movie and playing with Sparky the Wonderfish toys."  

And Hi!
The LATFOB 2009 went well for Sparky the Wonderfish: A story of how love creates magic
I sold about 15 books total which I hear is good for a festival which can be mostly about exposure and give-away items, which I did too... coloring pages, bookmarks, cards, flyers, coloring pages etc.  Here are a few photos of the festivities!!!

On Thursday I read at a school for 800 students!!!

Talk soon,

Gillian & Sparky the Wonderfish!